Tuesday 1 March 2016

Goals And Plans For March


It is March, my birthday month and the month where the sun decides to come out (behind the clouds) even though today, the 1st of March, it rained non stop!
These next few weeks I want to set myself a few goals which will motivate me in Spring, I will also be telling you what I am going to get up to in the following month.

Goals:
Reading has always been a passion of mine, I remember when I was younger and I would literally read one book a week. However since I started high school I have not been as interested in reading as I used to which actually really upsets me. So from now on I am going to read much more often, I have just finished an amazing book called One Moment by Kristina McBride. The genre of the book is romance and it was so perfect but then so heart breaking at the same time!

Over Winter I have basically done no exercise apart from Games at school which I usually miss anyway because I HATE it!! From now on I want to start running again. This time last year I was running, around three times a week and I loved it. It would calm me down after a stressful day and I loved the feeling after when I finished the run! I am going to start off running once a week and then gradually do it more often.

Eat one kind of fruit everyday. Fruit is so nice especially in Spring and Summer but when you get the choice to eat a chocolate digestive or a cut up banana and apple, I, and I hope I am not the only one, will eat the chocolate digestive because in my head I think it will be more tastier. Today I ate a bowel of grapes and to be honest it was probably the tastiest snack I had all day.

What I am going to be getting up to:
As I said before it is my birthday this month and I am going to be heading down to Brighton and London to explore, do some shopping and see family. I can't wait and will be sure to take lots of pictures of the pretty Brighton and hustle and bustle of London which will definitely be made into a blog post!

Easter is now only a few weeks away and I am very excited. I love Easter, it is such a special occasion for Christians and it is another time of the year that we get to spend with family and get to stuff ourselves with chocolate, now I will definitely need to start running!

I still can't believe that my birthday is eighteen days away!! Time is going so quickly which is scaring me a little.

What are your goals for this month?
See you soon,
Erin x

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping I can get some good reading done this month, once busy season ends at work! Do you have any books in mind after One Moment?

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so hard to dedicate your time to reading when you have lots of work to do!!
      I have a bunch of books that I need to read, so I will definitely be picking one soon.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!