Wednesday 2 March 2016

Travel Make Up Bag


As holiday season is coming up, we can now dream of ourselves walking across the beach with a beautiful sunset behind us. I thought to make my dreams and yours become more of a reality by showing you what I would take in my travel make up bag.

Brushes are an essential for anywhere you go, I would definitely take my Real Techniques Buffing brush and Essential Crease brush. My Smashbox 2in1 eyebrow and eyeshadow brush, I love how it is two brushes at once so you don't need to carry around lots of different brushes in your make up bag.

For palettes I have a Sleek A New Day eyeshadow palette which has mostly neutral colours, you could wear these for day and night. I also have another Sleek palette, which has a bronzer, highlighter and blusher. This is amazing because basically all the face products except foundation and concealer are in this little palette. For eyebrows I have a simple Maybelline Master Brow Pro Palette, which gives me a natural look, perfect for the days when you are lounging around next to the pool.

Primer, foundation, concealer and powder are a must in my make up bag. Maybe not in the day on holiday but definitely in the evening.

For lips I have my Kiko lip gloss which I could use over lipstick to give a much more shinier look or just on a day to day basis. My dark pink nude Mac lipstick is so gorgeous for night as well!

Are you going on holiday this Summer?
See you soon,
Erin x

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for bronzers this summer! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!