Tuesday 23 February 2016

The Awards After A Long Day



We all seem to have long days, maybe twice a week or maybe we have them everyday. I know I have had a long day today as while writing this I am watching The Matrix in my fluffy onesie with a cup of tea. I always love the relaxation after a long day, it is like I love to treat myself more than any other day!

1.) Taking my make up off. The feeling of taking make up off is so worth the wait. It is like my skin can finally breathe again and is refreshed.

2.) Lighting candles is a great way to relax. Scented candles make any room smell amazing and they make it really cosy as well.

3.) Long bubble baths are my favourite thing to do after a stressful day. They make me clear my mind and help me become stress-free. Bath bombs always make me smell so nice after as well and I love how it makes the bath even more appealing and better than before!

4.) Watching TV and listening to music is something I do everyday but when I am tired and just want to lounge around this is something I always come to first! I can just take my mind off everything and just focus on either that one song or TV show.

What are your awards after a long day?
See you soon,
Erin x

2 comments:

  1. The best feeling in the world is when you take your makeup off after a long day!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, when you take your make up that is when you know that the day has finally finished and you can just eat whatever and watch your favourite tv programmes!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!