Monday 22 February 2016

Music I Have Been Loving Recently


I'm back and I have got a 'What Music I Have Been Loving' post for you! I absolutely love music, I love listening to it, singing it and of course dancing to it. Music has always been something that I can rely on to make me more happy or help me through tough times.

Spotify is where I keep all my music, over the last years I have made a lot of playlists! Recently I came across a singer called Rachel Platten, she sang the song that most pop lovers know 'Fight Song'. She has a whole album which is amazing!!



 Of course I have been loving the lovely Ariana Grande. Ariana has the most amazing voice and seems to be able to hit the highest notes. I have been listening to her second album 'My Everything' and the album includes slow songs to rap.


Shawn Mendes must be my favourite singer. His voice literally gives me goosebumps, I just love him so much. Shawn's new song, 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' has been on repeat for the last month which has seriously annoyed my mum!



What song have you had on repeat these past few weeks?
See you soon,
Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!