Saturday 6 February 2016

Natural Looking Makeup


So it is February, the month where we totally give up with our new year resolutions and either enjoy Valentines Day with someone we love or stay at home, by ourselves, eating chocolate and watching the Titanic.
Especially in the first two months of the year I usually find that I can just not be bothered with trying to look nice with my appearance. With all the stress of the new year and school, I don't have time to make myself look nice. In the morning I always decide to do more of a natural make up look which doesn't take any time at all.

Base: Garnier's BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector is a perfect medium coverage. I love that it covers but is also really good for your skin as well. As I do suffer with some spots around my chin, nose and forehead areas I tend to like to cover them up a little bit more. Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer is amazing to cover up any blemishes on your face, it doesn't matter if they are big or small this little and inexpensive concealer will always do the job. For under my eyes I use Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer. I love this for under my eyes because it also highlights instead of just covering. In the morning I can rely on this to make me look much more wide awake than looking like a zombie. 
To set my face I use Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder, I have had this powder for so long now and it has always made my face look less shinier and made my face products (foundation, concealer, blusher,etc..) last longer.

Eyes: To stay with my natural look, I put Benefit's They're Real Mascara on my eye lashes. This mascara definitely opens my eyes when I am half asleep in the morning and gives volume and length to my eye lashes.

Cheeks: For some Winter rosy cheeks I use my favourite blusher, Mac's Breath of Plum Blusher. This is such a beautiful colour and I love how it gives me dark pinky cheeks.

Eyebrows: Maybelline's Brow Drama Eyebrow Gel is so good to naturally fill in eyebrows without making them look to bold. It takes literally 30 seconds each eyebrow which is perfect for me in the morning.

Lips: For something quick and easy I use Kiko's Super Gloss Lip Gloss, this lip gloss moisturises and is not at all sticky like I have find other lip glosses. The colour of it is so pretty as well, I love it!

Do you use natural makeup in the Winter?
See you soon,
Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!