Monday 1 February 2016

January Beauty Favourites


I hate to wish time away but I am so glad that January is over. It is such a gloomy and dark month, now we are one month closer to Spring and Summer.

Mac's Breath Of Plum Sheertone Blush is my first favourite of January. I received this at Christmas and I am in love with the colour. I absolutely love dark nude colours so this blush is perfect for me. Using Real Techniques Multi Task Brush which is another favourite of mine makes the blush go on amazing and makes the brush look natural. It also doesn't take a lot of product onto the brush so you can build up the colour as much as you want.

Moving onto the eyes, I have been loving Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush to use for putting on my eye shadow. Yes, another Real Techniques brush I am obsessed! This brush is so amazing, I use this to blend out of my eye shadow in my crease and it makes my eye shadow look so much better.

Filling in my eyebrows never used to be my main priority in a make up look but recently I have been filling them in quite often. For one of the products I have used to do this is Sleek's Makeup Eyebrow Stylist. I don't actually use this to fill my eyebrows but use the brow product tip to gently outline my eyebrows and I use the spooly to brush through my brows.

Body Shop is an amazing brand and I use two of their products in my skin care routine. Body Shop's Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser and Body Shop's Seaweed Clarifying Toner are a must in my skin care. They make my skin feel so much more refreshed and healthy. I use the facial cleanser first and then use the toner afterwards every morning and night. I highly recommend these Body Shop products and I really feel like they have helped my skin so much!

My last favourite is Kiko's Nail Polish Remover, this is really good for someone (aka me) who finds it such a chore to take off nail polish. I have heard about these nail polish removers for a while so I was so happy to get this at Christmas. It is as amazing as it sounds and by your nail polish instantly coming off with putting one finger into a little pot filled with nail polish remover makes taking off nail varnish so much easier.

What have your favourites been?
See you soon,
Erin x

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of The Body Shops facial care lines, but I'll have to look into it!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!