Saturday 30 January 2016

Is Change Good?


Everyone changes. It could happen in a year, a month or even a week. I know that last year I was a totally different person than I am now, low self esteem, anxious and definitely not my happiest. It is actually quite scary how someone can change so quickly, for the better or for the worse.

Is change good? I have thinking about this question for a while recently and I think it all depends. There are so many different ways people can change. I know people who have been so shy and then became confident and then I have known people who have studied for school and then started to pay no attention which then led to them failing classes. It is how a person wants to change.

Change is very scary, in your whole life you could change into a person that you don't want to be many times and you won't even realise it. However changing into a better person is exciting and a chance that you would never want to miss.

Life is what you make of it, and change is only one small thing that comes with it. I think the best thing to do is to do what you think you should do. Always change if your heart tells you to, NOT if someone else tells you to!

What is your opinion of change?
See you soon,
Erin x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!