Thursday 28 January 2016

Favourite Lipsticks For Under £8


Lipsticks are always essential for a make up look, they seem to make your face look complete.
I absolutely love lipsticks and as you can see above I especially love nude colours. They are so pretty and go with basically any make up look there is.
These lipsticks are definitely some of my favourites as they are really unexpensive and are very good quality.

My first pick was the Loreal Paris Colour Riche Bois De Rose in the colour 302. This is a such a dark nude colour, in person the lipstick looks so much lighter than it actually is on the lips. It easily glides on the lips and is easy to use. It also is so reasonably priced as well at £6.99.

Kiko is such an amazing brand and I actually got this for Christmas. It is in the colour 13 and I am absolutely loving this lipstick, it is a very dark colour on your lips nearly giving a vampy look. The price of it is so affordable, £4.90. However it is quite hard to put on so if you want to give a good five minutes to put a lipstick on get this!

My last favourite is from Maybelline, the Colour Sensational Mauve Mania. I have always been going on about how much I love this lipstick since I got it. It has been that lipstick that I have reached for the most! Maybelline lipsticks are always worth it and I just love how they stay on your lips for so long without re-applying. The price of this is £6.99 like the Loreal lipstick which again is so good if you want a great lipstick without buying a Mac lipstick, for example, for £15.50!

What's your favourite lipstick for under £8?
See you soon,
Erin x

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors choices. one of my faves is from rimmel called airy fairy. its cheap and such a perfect pinky nude. I also love kio lippies. I even have that very color.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Rimmel products,will be sure to check that lipstick out!

      Delete
  2. I love the shade of the Kiko lipstick! The price is also affordable - will definitely check it out and thanks for sharing x

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah

    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!