Sunday 7 February 2016

Dreaming Of Summers

The excitement of going on holiday in the Winter is always high. I am constantly craving the sun and remembering the past holidays that I have had. Two years ago I went to Florida with my mum and everyday was an experience of a life time.


On the plane there I was so excited. Since my mum had booked earlier that year, I had literally been counting down the days, by saying literally I had got an app for my phone which would actually count down the days. The only time I had been on a long plane journey before was when I was 6 when I had visited Florida for the first time. Going abroad at 6, in the future you don't really remember it when you come back home so being able to relive memories was the best thing ever!




We arrived at this amazing hotel, everything about it was just so beautiful. In the morning we would go down for breakfast and everyday I experienced the best bagels, pancakes and waffles I had ever tasted. As you all know Florida is best known for the different theme parks that you can go to. When visiting these parks you were able to see many animals. Three highlights of the trip was swimming with dolphins, snorkelling and getting to touch and feed giraffes. I never stopped smiling whilst doing these things!


























Looking back on this picture now I can't even believe that I was able to do this experience. We were able to do this at Discovery Cove and we were told that all the dolphins were cared for properly and were in good health. I know that there are other places in the world that don't necessarily take care of sea animals properly, by knowing this we would never go to a place that didn't give their whole attention to the animals or didn't take care of them like they should do. I have also noticed how much I have changed since this, not from the outside but from the inside also.

One of my favourite parks had to be Disney World, it was so magical and I loved how there was happy and excited spirit in the air. Everywhere you looked there was Disney characters walking around and cute, little 'houses' and shops. I couldn't resist going to the different characters and princesses and taking pictures with them, it was like I could just be my younger self again. 




However at night was where it became even more magical (if that's even possible)! We went to Disney many evenings because there was so much you could do. My favourite night was when we saw Cinderella's castle. Tinkerbell flew off it at the top and we got to see the best firework display that I had ever seen!










Unforgettable memories, mouth watering food, humid air, laughs and smiles, magic moments and many experiences that I will never forget!
Florida was such a mesmerizing holiday and I will definitely be returning in the future.

What has been your favourite holiday?
See you soon,
Erin x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!