Tuesday 9 February 2016

Spring Bucket List


How fast is time going recently? I swear it was Boxing Day a week ago! There's one month till Spring and I am finding it hard to control my excitement of the sun *prays that the sun will come out* appears in the sky. Bucket lists are always a fun way of planning what you want to do in the future and to keep you entertained on a boring, rainy day. Spring must be my favourite season, and no it is not just because my birthday is in it! I love how it is just the right weather, not too hot but not too cold also. Hopefully I will try to do some of these things in my bucket list.


1.) Wake up early, not really early I need my beauty sleep, and go for a run.

2.) Go on a road trip.

3.) Try yoga.

4.) Read 10 books.

5.) Do some volunteering work.

6.) Watch the stars.

7.) Go to McDonalds at midnight.

8.) Bake hot cross buns.

9.) Go on a picnic.

10.) Plant flowers.

11.) Climb the biggest hill where I live.

12.) Sleep in a tent in my back garden.

Are you going to make a Spring bucket list?
See you soon,
Erin x


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I feel like I always try to make a bucket list, but never end up completing it- good luck to you!!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!