Tuesday 19 January 2016

Hair Care Routine


Hair is always an effort, to wash my hair it takes at least 20 minutes which I consistently dread. However seeing so many pretty hair styles and healthy, long hair on instagram constantly makes me want to keep my hair as healthy as possible!
I usually wash my hair twice a week, sorry this might be disgusting to some of you haha, but not washing your hair very regularly actually makes it more healthier!

Firstly I put the Perfect Brunette Extra Moisturising Shampoo on all over my hair. This is supposed to get rid of any dulling agents which spoil the natural beauty of the hair. After rinsing the shampoo out I put the Perfect Brunette Intensive Care Conditioner onto my hair. As this contains vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5 it makes the hair soft and gives it a deep shine.

After I have gotten out of the shower I put a small amount of the Garnier Sleek Perfector Oil on my wet hair. I tend to not put a lot of it on my roots because it does give it a greasy look. However it is very good for your hair. It gives it a shine, nourishes it, protects hair from heat up to 230 degrees and tames frizz. It also smells AMAZING!

I do leave my hair to dry naturally so I don't put as much heat on it. When I have left it to dry a for around 20 minutes I put Argon Oil on the bottom of my hair, where the split ends are and where it is mostly dry. It makes my hair smell divine and definitely more healthy.


What are your hair care routines?
See you soon,
Erin x

12 comments:

  1. I'm brunette but haven't heard of that brand so thanks for the introduction!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so amazing! It looks in such good condition x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your routine! I need to check out that hair oil. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing about this brand! I use Brilliant Brunette from John Frieda and am always looking for other products that are good for my hair to switch out my regular shampoo and conditioner with.

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same, always trying to find good brands for my hair. Brilliant Brunette is very similar to Perfect Brunette! x

      Delete
  5. This looks great, I like using the Philip Kingsley Elasticiser every week for a hair treatment!
    Have a lovely weekend:)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I have never heard of that hair treatment, will definitely check it out! Thankyou, you too x

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!