Thursday 14 January 2016

Winter Dry Lip Rescues


Winter is always the time that more or less everyone gets the worst dry lips ever. Having dry lips constantly puts me in a bad mood. whenever I put lip stick on it makes my lips look disgusting which then leads me to feel very self conscience. However I have got my top 5 lip rescues to share with you.

My absolute holy grail lip balm is Carmex. If you suffer from bad dry lips then pick this up. One of the reasons why I love it so much is because when you put it on you can feel how soothing it is on your lips. It is so good when you can actually feel a product doing something, it is like you know that it is going to be worth while.

It seems as if everyone has Baby Lips and EOS which I completely understand why! These two lip balms are and smell amazing. I love how unique the EOS packaging is as well, it is really easy to hold and apply.

Beauticology's Caramel Fudge came in a set. This lip balm smells so good to the point where I literally want to eat it. This is a great handbag lip balm as it is very light and just the right size to carry around with you.

The last one I wanted to mention was Nivea's Pearly Shine. This has a pink tint to it so it does give a bit of colour to the lips when applied. I have always loved Nivea products and this lip balm really does help dry lips.

Do you get the dreaded dry lips in Winter?
See you soon,
Erin x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!