Saturday 26 March 2016

How To Be Sure To Exercise At Least Once A Week


I don't know if it's just me but if I have to do something, like exercise, I literally do not have any motivation to do it. For example my mum says that I have to go on two runs a week, when she said this I felt like I would not be able to do this which come to think of it now is so bad. However now that I have started doing it, it is so much more easier for me to do it! So for this blog post I wanted to talk about how you can be sure to exercise at least once a week.

Firstly I feel like you need to make sure you have a plan of how and when you want to exercise. For example you might want to go running on a Monday and Thursday for 15 minutes. By doing this you will find that you will get more excited to actually exercise because you would have already planned it out.

Maybe go on a mini fitness shopping spree, everyone loves shopping, even if you say you don't I bet you secretly do. So by buying some fitness clothes it will make you want to wear them and what do you wear them for? Exercising!

Do it first thing in the morning! If you don't do it in the morning when you wake up then you will put it off till the end of the day and soon enough the evening will come along. Who wants to exercise in the evening when you could be eating a Dominoes pizza?

Do you exercise at least once a week?
See you soon,
Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!