Monday 21 March 2016

Eyelash Dilemmas


Eyelashes are the main thing that make your eyes stand out, so when they suddenly start to fall out we all start to panic. Recently my eyelashes have started to fall out and I became really worried because I obviously didn't want no eyelashes. I started to research some tips and tricks on how to make them grow faster and make them more stronger, here is what I found.

1.) Swiping a little bit of Vaseline on your eye lid at night is supposed to make them grow quicker. I can't say that I have had any results from doing this, only the fact that now I have one more thing to do at night, but of course I am going to keep trying it. It did say that it takes a long time to actually to get good results and I have only been doing it for around two weeks so maybe it will help my eyelashes grow soon enough.

2.) Instead of rubbing your eyes with make up remover to take your eye make up off use coconut oil. This takes your mascara, eye shadow and eye liner off easier and by it having coconut in it, it will make your eyelashes much more healthier and stronger.

3.) Your diet. These few foods, if you regularly eat them, are supposed to make your eyelashes healthier as well.

  •  Apples
  • Green vegetables
  • Eggs
  • Meat
  • Fish 
4.) Green tea is another home remedy that gives a boost for stronger and faster growing eyelashes. Add green tea leaves to warm water and apply this to your eyelashes, they will grow thicker and longer.

Have you got your own ways to grow your eyelashes?
See you soon,
Erin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!