Tuesday 26 January 2016

Tips To Stay Organised


I am that person who is never organised with school work or what I am doing in the future but organised with where everything is and if one thing out of my room moves, I notice. Is anyone else like me? So recently I have been researching on how to stay organised and thought I would share what I found!

1.) Put everything away as soon as you can. This is something I am guilty at. If I am trying to rush out of the door in the morning or even at night, I will fling all my clothes on the floor and all the stuff I used to get ready with. However if you put all your stuff away straight after you have used it it will reduce stress and keep you much more organised.

2.) Create your own calender or diary. Diaries and calenders are probably one of the best ways to keep organised. By making your own you can make them look as exactly how you want them to look and what will be perfect for you. Both diaries and calenders help you to remember what you have to do and keep you ready for what upcoming events you have. It will soon become a habit to write everything down!

3.) Always remember to give yourself 10-15 minutes a day to organise. This shouldn't take long to just go round your house in the morning or afternoon and tidy little things up. Maybe put some music on or the Tv if you need something to listen to!

4.) Clear out. Go through your wardrobe, drawers or even makeup collection and get rid of all the stuff you don't need. Not everything in your house or room is essential to have!

Are you organised?
See you soon,
Erin x

1 comment:

  1. great tips. my job requires me to organize so calendars are a def yes. I also make a ton of lists!!! I also followed you on bloglovin.

    xoxo,
    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear what you think and to look at your blogs to!